6 months after the fall hacking alone again :)

vikkig

Jul 26, 2007
6 months ago i fell off mac (well he helped) and landed on my neck, i have had 6 months of tablets, headaches, blurred vision and physio. it turned out i have arthritis in my neck from the fall and its as good as its going to get so i am going back to work so i thought why not try hacking again.

we moved farms back to near where we used to be where there is loads of bridle ways and nice roads to hack. the other day i took mac around the road and back and he was okay so today i went out a bit further.

mac in the past, the day before i fell off mac bolted bronced and tried to get me off and then suceeded the next day,
today i only walked and went out for about 5 miles and he was as good as gold. didnt set a foot wrong. I think i will be able to call him bombproof soon since to get out of our farm we need to hack along the side of a B road and allsorts of truck go past and he doesnt care :)

anyway i just had to tell someone, everyone :)

was that good i got some pics

DSC02082.jpg

home in the distance
DSC02083.jpg

DSC02084.jpg

back on the track at home :)
DSC02085.jpg

DSC02086.jpg

this is what i think of your pics
DSC02088.jpg

aww, he's a lovely boy!

he is when he behaves, later in the day he kicked me and spoilt the nice day we had but i forgive him as i was prodding his heels.

he always looks like butter wouldnt melt :)

Fantastic pictures - it was a lovely day up here today wasnt it, I was riding this morning too.

5 miles. You are a star.

Well done for giving it another go - I am sure it will get better, or ease.

Congratulations

A.

Fantastic pictures - it was a lovely day up here today wasnt it, I was riding this morning too.

5 miles. You are a star.

Well done for giving it another go - I am sure it will get better, or ease.

Congratulations

A.

just need to try and get the confidence up to take him on an open field and see what happens. Going to have to try again some day

newrider.com