Youtube should ban this vid!

ok, yuch.

He should have gone to a doctor!

My concern would be that was not a 'normal' spot/thing....they may have done more harm then good by getting the stuff out of it i mean ...if it is cancerous or has cell changes that could be enough for a tiny bit of tissue left to go manic.

I WANTED TO POP IT!

Nothing like a good abcess to clean out! :D :D That and warble fly lava! It's a shame they have been erradicated in the UK. When you got a horse with one they were the best to haul out, Bit like Alien!

There's much better than that!

Goodness! I'm not generally squeamish but the first 2 mins of that have left me feeling rather nauseous! :eek:

Aww that was gross but ace!!!

Reminds me of the times we had to clean rabit abcesses they looked and squirted like that!!!

Dont thik it should be banned!!!

nikki xxx

I WANTED TO POP IT!

Nothing like a good abcess to clean out! :D :D That and warble fly lava! It's a shame they have been erradicated in the UK. When you got a horse with one they were the best to haul out, Bit like Alien!

I'm with you on this one zit heaven I've even emailed it to my mate.

I WANTED TO POP IT!

I wonder about you Wally. : 0 Thank god the warbles have gone. Horrible, horrible things.

seen it before, it looks like a cyst more than just an average spot lol!!!!! I love squeezing spots but couldnt do it for someone else!! VOMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!

newrider.com