Your inner child ...

notpoodle

Jul 16, 2003
Brighton!
Visit site
... are you managing to contain it most of the time??

I clearly cannot it seems :p

Hacking out this morning, nobody around .... lovely grassy slope coming up ... next thing I know I'm crying out YEEEEHAAAA! at the top of my lungs and we're galloping up the hill with me squealing GO PONY!!! GOGOGO!!!!

I'll be 34 this year :giggle:

Julia
x

When I was sharing a beautiful grey (but an oldie so totally white) arab/welsh, I used to canter along singing the theme to White Horses TV show, out loud!

"On white horses let me ride away
To my world of dreams so far away
Let me run
To the sun

To a world my heart can understand
It's a gentle warm and wonderland
Far away
Stars away"

I'll be 50 in a month's time! :giggle::wink:

Hahahahaaa. I don't get chance to do much fast work with Storm atm, but I do have a LOT to say to her in the school and if we are out on the odd short hack. Lol, I sometimes make myself giggle uncontrollably with the nonsense conversations we have.......................I am 43 but still enjoy "playing horse" with her...............

Hacking out this morning, nobody around .... lovely grassy slope coming up ... next thing I know I'm crying out YEEEEHAAAA! at the top of my lungs and we're galloping up the hill with me squealing GO PONY!!! GOGOGO!!!!

Julia
x

Brought a big smile to my face! You go girl! :dance:

Your never going to be 34 this year?!? I thought you look much much younger from pics!!

I'm very similar though, think nothing of screaming yehaa in a gallop!!

Julia
x
I was doing just this today with my mate. Long , long fast hack, knackered and I'm 54 today :dance: love it, best birthday ever!

No cannot contain it, and dont try...I'm 49, I've got my first pony that I waited 40 years for, no way am I not going to make the most of it!!!

YEEEEEHAAAAA!!!!!

God no....I entertain my P4's by dancing on tables and dressing up and playing jokes on staff....

At the yard I make fake mice for people's shoes, get in huge haynets to see if i can fit, hide and play silly games :playfull::tongue:

Your never going to be 34 this year?!? I thought you look much much younger from pics!!

I'm very similar though, think nothing of screaming yehaa in a gallop!!

I am older than this. :giggle:

But isn't having a horse or pony all about fun, I did introduce the cob to scary moo moo cows yesterday, they weren't your average black and white. These were definitely the moo moo ones.

I'm a big kid,pleased be simple things :D
Today rolling down the horse field as harry thought this was so much fun how could I possibly decline :p
Also the child in me still loves getting hands dirty and clothes mucky and feet wet its all part of the fun!

newrider.com