Your Horse Live

madlady

Jun 27, 2006
Lancashire
Are any of you lot going????

Please, please, please if you are come and say hello to me. I'm exhibiting and very nervous/excited and would love to meet any of you.

For any that want to drop by I will be on the equestian art shop/d-m-o stand. It would be ace to meet any of you.

well i was going, but my friend who i was going with has just had an operation and isn't really up to it, plus i don't have much money at the minute and am a bit of a shopaholic....

i still might go though... :D

I'm going Friday with Sooty... what is your stand number? I will come and say "hi" :)

I'm going Saturday! Never been to a horse show before. Unfortunately haven't bought a combined ticket, only day ticket so won't be able to watch Geoff Billington :(

Did everyone enjoy the show?

Unfortunately missed Carl Hester, it was jam packed! Watched Matt Ryan, Dave Stuart & Charlotte Dennis & then later; Pippa & William Funnell, thoroughly enjoyed it! Our tickets were for any of the 3 days, what if everyone turns up on a Saturday? There's no chance that everyone will be able to watch each show coz they'll just be too many people, shouldn't they do it so that you book for one day & can only turn up that day? Most people are going to turn up on a Saturday. Are the other 2 days just as busy?

Had a go on the equisimulator, felt a bit embarassed as a load of kids were queing up. Had a look at the Wow saddles, spent ages sorting through the Ariat clothes section, there's so many stalls, I was overwhelmed, you can tell it was my first horsey show.

Does Pippa or William Funnell have a fan site/forum? Just wanted to post on there how good the show was.

picture november (2).jpg

Here's a pic of Pippa & William Funnell, & me (looking very tired & star struck!). I have never made such a fool of myself in my whole life, I approached them after the show quite confidently, but when the flash on my bloody camera wouldn't work properly it just made my legs turn to jelly, oh well even though I embarassed myself by not being able to string 2 words together I'm glad to have met a world number one event rider & international show jumper! They were lovely & down to earth, I just wish I didn't get so nervous.

Last edited:
I wish I stayed on to see Geoff Billington too, they still had tickets available for the evening, but I had a 3hr drive home to look forward to so had to leave by then, hopefully they'll be a next time.

I was exhibiting on the Clippersharp stand all yesterday, and also for a few hours today as my O/H came up and we to have a look around.
I managed to get a really decent shavings fork for sensible money which are specially designed with rounded ends for rubber matting, some super tough feed buckets as Ebony put her hoof through hers the other day, and an embroidered jacket for my eldest daughter.

Saw CurlywurlyRach (Hi :) ) who came over to visit, but if I'd seen this before, I'd have dropped over to say hello.

I was exhibiting on the Clippersharp stand all yesterday, and also for a few hours today as my O/H came up and we to have a look around.
I managed to get a really decent shavings fork for sensible money which are specially designed with rounded ends for rubber matting, some super tough feed buckets as Ebony put her hoof through hers the other day, and an embroidered jacket for my eldest daughter.

Saw CurlywurlyRach (Hi :) ) who came over to visit, but if I'd seen this before, I'd have dropped over to say hello.

I saw your stand! Was debating with myself whether to say hi or not, but my nerves got the better of me:p Took a pic to prove I was there though, is the guy in the corner you? I wasn't sure which one you were:eek:
-0037.jpg

I saw almost everyone in the demos as we went on Saturday and Sunday, Geoff Billington is hilarious:D:D I rode Trigger too! Lovely thing to sit on but the fastest speed takes a lot of concentration to sit too!! I'll post a thread of my many many pics and vids sometime when I can be bothered, I'm knackered!

ETA- waiting for photobucket

Last edited:
Hi stencilbum, was your stall opposite Allen & Page?

I was opposite the BHS stand in the nice warm hall near the main arena not far from the Your Horse main stand
I was really there in a supporting role for Clippersharp as they are merchandising my stencils on their stand.
I had the task of explaining how they work with the different clips, and how to apply and clip with them.

newrider.com