Your Horse Live 2007 - Anyone from NR going?

izzy18

Aug 21, 2004
Up North!
Visit site
Just booked tickets for myself and three friends to go to Your Horse Live next month, Saturday 10 November. Wondered if any other NRs are going?

Anyone who has been before, is it indoor or outdoor? :confused: I got the impression it was indoor but then I saw last year's Geoff Billington demo at YHL on Horse&Country TV last night and people watching were wearing hats and coats!!

Can't wait!!! Better start saving up for some horsey bargains now methinks!:D I am already financially embarassed this month:eek:!

I'm going! :) On the Friday though. Went last year and is most deffo ALL under cover, except for the food stalls which are outside.

I'm going on the Sunday :)

Me and my mum are travelling up on Saturday and staying overnight so we can get there bright and early!

its in the cattle sheds at the royal showground so it can get abit chilly!!
thanks for that, very useful to know. I have wondered what to take. I'm going with friend's on Friday and Saturday. Really looking forward to it, but someone told us that the evening demos are the same on both nights and we're booked for both :(

I went last year and loved it!!
We watched the Pippa Funnell demo and I was very impressed!She is so down to earth and not stuck-up as you would expect her to be!!
She was riding this horse who was being naughty and bucking and she almost fell off and was like like 'oh crap i'm gonna fall off this horse in a minute!!'
It was indoors!

I wil be there from thursday evening until sunday evening (sleeping in horsebox :eek:).
Bev Brightman (oh trainer) is doing the dressage to music demo's (twice a day) and OH is part of demo.
Come and say 'hello'. I'm guessing I will be pretty bored by saturday :eek:

Wehay! How exciting is this?! Got the Your Horse mag with all the stalls (very long list - need very deep purse methinks!) Also it tells you the times of all the events & demos. Sooo excited! First time i've been to something like this (thanks izzy18 sooo very much for inviting me and doing all the driving too :D). Will look out for NR's on Saturday LOL

Am going with my best mate (who's also my RI) on the friday, when it will hopefully be a bit quieter!
Saving hard for all that retail therapy :D
I was going to drag my long suffering OH, but he's already taking me to see Monty Roberts, the weekend before, so can't inflict too much horsey activity on the poor lamb :p

newrider.com