You need a life when---

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
You dream of riding someone's horse from here. You are at an indoor venue and you do some dressage.
His gait is very smooth and comfortable, with a big stride. If that sounds like your horse I just warmed them lol.
In my defence I was asleep ;)

But just watched the first ever episode of my favourite programme that's been on air for thirty years. Yep, Mid life crises coming up. :p

That dream sounds far better than lots of my dreams! I keep visiting a weird amphitheatre in my dreams, it's got lovely views of a nearby lake but I think I'm on some sort of school trip or something, very odd!

I'd rather be dream riding!

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
Whenever I dream of riding it's either the same repeated one I've had since my teens or one where Storm has shrunk and my legs are almost pedalling along!lol
The repeated dream is basically me ringing the local riding school to book a hack. I get there and it's going dark and the owner tells me all the horses have gone out on the last hack and there's nothing left for me to ride and then I go into the barns and they are just empty stalls.

newrider.com