Yet another I CANTERED!!! post!

Oooh, you are at the same stage as me then, well apart from the 3rd and 4th anyway!

Its a good feeling isnt' it, I need to do a lot more practicing though!

Well done you!

well done you!!!!

i had a really long canter on Moet in a strange field on wed! it was absolutely super, and after we did it i realised it was 'ever so slightly' downhill....although i wouldnt have done it if i had realised!! but to think that before my fall off her in October i would only ever hack her on pretty steep hills cos i was paranoid she would buck!! and then i didnt canter for 2 months cos i was too scared of falling off!! (sorry didnt mean to hi-jack your thread!)

i do hope our canter confidence will spread across NR!!

well done you!!!!

i had a really long canter on Moet in a strange field on wed! it was absolutely super, and after we did it i realised it was 'ever so slightly' downhill....although i wouldnt have done it if i had realised!! but to think that before my fall off her in October i would only ever hack her on pretty steep hills cos i was paranoid she would buck!! and then i didnt canter for 2 months cos i was too scared of falling off!! (sorry didnt mean to hi-jack your thread!)

i do hope our canter confidence will spread across NR!!

And well done you too! :)

newrider.com