Yesterdays snow!

Is that below zero f @horseandgoatmom ? that's -17c :eek: It was just over 20f here last night and the emergency (hand) brake on my car froze on! I do love the cold dry weather better than the rain though, they said we will be back to low 50's f by Friday but I'm hoping it will drop back down a bit again as it tends to stay more settled when its that bit colder. Rain and gales are not my friends :p

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
We are 28.4 or -2.
I think looking at other parts of the world should put things into perspective, however it's all relative I suppose you adjust.

I see tourists here in summer with coats and jumpers on. It's gone cold enough for me to pop my shirt on under my coat ;)

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
As much as I am not a big fan of snow.
Some areas of the country get Tornadoes and lots of Hurricanes-- I would like that A LOT LESS!!

We get an occasional tornado here- rather rare and some hurricanes
Two years ago in all the years of the emergency broadcast system was the first time
I EVER heard it actually say something - then again last year THAT WAS SCARY.

Places where people get lots of tornadoes etc I bet they get a little dead eared to when it goes off.
For me it was horrible!

It is really pretty when the snow reflects the flash of the camera- it makes interesting photos:rolleyes:

newrider.com