yaya at long last Libby is here with pictures

• Thread starter Maddison's girl
  • Start date
M

Maddison's girl

Finially she is here!!!

Picked her up at 2, well actually we were a little early so she was still munching her supper :rolleyes:

libby2001.jpg
[/IMG]

any way after supper we loaded her up. My daughter walked her into the trailer. She was an absolute angel so off we set back to Plymouth

I travelled in the car behind.

libby2002.jpg
[/IMG]

my heart was in my gob the whole drive there. We did stop once because she had managed to loosen her rope and lifted her head up and head butted the top of the trailer but she is fine thankfully.

Mum dropped her off at the yard and we popped her in the stable for a bit

unfortunately this is where I gave my nine year old son the camera :rolleyes: so the pictures go down hill from here!!

libby2008.jpg
[/IMG]

libby2003.jpg
[/IMG]

we then turned her out. She is in the field next to my two because the horse in there has no field mate. Anyway the other horse chased Libby around for a while and pulled faces at her but then went and stood by the fence next to my two

Libby is just steering clear of them now. I am hoping that it is just a case of time before they settle down together.

libby2022.jpg
[/IMG]

The pictures aren't *that* bad! :D She looks really sweet and a lovely colour. I'm sure she'll settle with the others soon :) Hope you're going to give us regular updates!

Aww thank you for your replies.

I just dragged my bf up to the yard to check they were all ok :D Libby is still not stood with the other horses but she seems ok. I'm a real worrier :rolleyes:

Shes lovley.
Dont worry, Alex was a loner for a month or so and i worried, but now he wont leave the others alone. All he wants to do is play lol

awww, shes loverly - good luck in future with her....what are you hoping to do with her? :)

awww, shes loverly - good luck in future with her....what are you hoping to do with her? :)

My daughter is hoping to show her at some point. Not really sure doing what yet but at the moment just taking it nice and slowly with her :)

newrider.com