Yay for longer days!

Yes yes yes. I was saying same to the vet yesterday. I love it here specially as we have such looooong summer nights. I feel about ten years old again and never want to go to bed! lol Sometimes I sit reading in bed and it's almost midnight and no lights needed.

The nights actually started drawing out on tuesday. So only a couple of minutes this week. I just walked down to feed the sheep and there was still a little light at 4.40pm. Its only going to get better. Hurrah
Bad news is that the mornings dont start drawing out for almost another two weeks. Weve got a couple more days of them drawing in. A week stagnant, then out.

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
So if it rains, it's a shorter duration.

Let's go sideways for a few days and then get back to turning.
Spring starts Jan 1 to me.
It's not shorter if it rains, but less light gets through the cloud and it can feel like it's still getting dark earlier than it does on sunny days.

Spring from Jan 1st :D that's just when winter will ramp up here, we never get cold cold before jan/fab now.

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
We'd normally have had our annual shortest day dance on the lawn with a bottle of wine - but it just wasn't the weather and Mr T was still in pain from the extraction.................... :p :):D:D Only joking.....................
I cannot believe it's been and gone. And now not many sleeps until Christmas Day! Wow. Where did it all go?

newrider.com