Yard bickering!

Doodle92

Apr 6, 2021
I am currently getting out my popcorn while I watch the yard chat. There is a heated “debate “ as to if the winds forcast are in mph or kph. And so if they will turn out tomorrow or not.

The argument isn’t between staying in or going out really. It is over which measurement the wind is going to be. The know it all says one thing and someone else says the other.

Sounds like a completely ridiculous argument to me. I wonder if there is a deeper meaning to it? Are there two sides who are trying to prove something to each other?

Sounds like a completely ridiculous argument to me. I wonder if there is a deeper meaning to it? Are there two sides who are trying to prove something to each other?
You are absolutely correct. The know it all will not back down. She has to stick her oar in to everything. But equally the other part could have not given her the excuse she needed.

It’s so sad. And so quick. Vet bad been when I left last night but they had to call again very quickly. They really tried but colic has taken another.

There is always bickering going on at my yard. At my last one the YM couldn’t let go of her bitchy nature to even commiserate when Kia was PTS. She was more interested in the poo picker he got out down next to as he clattered it a bit on the way down.

If I didn’t have to be on a yard then I wouldn’t be. My goal is to have my own land one day so I can just have my horses and be happy.

RIP horse on your yard. Colic is taking so many this year x

No bickering today. Everyone subdued. Yos we’re literally there the whole night with the owners and trying their hardest too.

newrider.com