Wow we are famous well nearly...

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
My RI text me today saying that Chanter and I where in Equestrian Life magazine (midlands) I can't believe it yes there are hundreds of people in it but we have quite a big picture and Chanter looks fab.

RI has very impressed as we are in canter and his hind leg is nicely placed under him and I am sat back. OH was very proud running round the yard showing everyone.:smug:

FM Sorry edited to add a photo not a good one through

GEDC0398.jpg

Last edited:
Ok. How many times do I have to lecture folk on NOT INCLUDING PHOTOGRAPHS with this type of post huh?!! :tongue: I now reeeeaallly want to see this and I don't live in the midlands. Come on woman sort it out.
Fab news though, you've put in a lot of work with Chanter and should be very proud.

aww i bet that was a fabulous discovery!!

ditto others would love to see the pic - are you going to keep a special copy for yourselves ?:biggrin:

Thanks guys, Yes I have ordered a copy as it is not often we both look semi descent. I am so sad I keep looking at it and smiling. I am so proud of the boy and he was amazing in his lesson tonight.

Thanks guys, Yes I have ordered a copy as it is not often we both look semi descent. I am so sad I keep looking at it and smiling. I am so proud of the boy and he was amazing in his lesson tonight.

thats not sad - you are allowed to be proud - i'd have it framed on my wall :wink:

oooh, you look so posh the pair of you! Well done.
Last year when Flip and I were in one of the Scottish mags (cause my mate thought it'd be fun to send our photo in from the show we were at), Eventerbabe on here pm'd to say she'd seen it..... I felt all famous lol.
You deserve your five minutes of fame mrs - and then some!

Well done, i would get copies as well.

I remember when i won the bhs photography competition, people recognised the pony. I was so chuffed.

newrider.com