Would you say he likes me?

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
Hi everyone, i need some advice, with relationshipd , well to do with relationships if thats okay.:p Sorry its long!!

You see it was my mates ( liz) birthday on saturday and we all went around to her house for a BBQ. There was a lad ( mike) there who i took a little fancy to but nothing more, i thought he was cute but that was it. Any how later on in the night, i saw him outside in the garden ( about half 9) and decided to talk to him, since i liked him, we got talking, then he leaned over and we kissed on lips and a little more ( its a little hard typing this lol), i pulled away since i knew him and liz had had sex before in the past and i did not want to destroy the friendship me and liz had with us being friends for years. But i realised they weren't actually going out with each other a little later. We went back inside and there was a pot of strawberriers, that we helped ourselves to and like i offered him one since i was closer then like i hand one in my hand he had one in his and we bit the strawberry that the other one was holding.

A little later on in the night about an hour later he was helping himself to the left over of the BBQ while everyone was inside and again i had hoped to get to know him more, not kissing , but we ended up doing it anyway.

In the club ( it was my first time in there and i had no idea were i was so i decided to stay with liz, mike, my cousin abbi, her mate nat and liz's mate lewis. Long story short, we ended up kissing on the dancefloor a few more pecks on the cheek, him having his arm around my waist or shoulder for some of the time, he went with me to the bar though he did not want a drink, while we were sitting down we were holding hands resting our heads on each other. When we were going out of a certain room he held my wrist or my hand taking me out. About 1am he started telling me that he was going to get a drink with a mate were as ealier in the night he would just go off. Then when i told him i could not sleep over at lizs he seemed a little down. Then before we left at 2 we kissed goodnight , we have each others number and have been texting..

I have not wrote anything that long in a while!;)

Anyhow after all that , am wondering does it seem like he likes me i mean i like him but i dont know if he likes me. A little stuck

Thank youu for reading it.

laurenx

Oh bless Lauren, this sort of thing takes me back a few years!! Yes I think he likes you, take it easy though, alcohol plays a huge part in how we show these things so it may appear different in the light of day. Enjoy this bit of 'is he, isn't he interested?' - imo its always the best part!!

Flipo's Mum- thank youu, i know when i was typing it i was like awww thats sweet :)
Also , i understand alcohol plays a big part though he had, thrown up at liz's house and only had a few drinks in the club though most of the time he seems okay not really ****ed or anything. I know that the first and last time we.. kissed he was ok as he was looking after liz.

I'm thinking of taking things Slow, ask him if he wants to meet up go out again etc and see what he says. Though it did seem like he liked me even if it was a little bit.

thanks for the reply hun, look forward to readying more and seeing what everyone else thinks :)

I'd also just feel it out with your friend and see how she reacts, although she isn't with him now you don't know if she has feelings for him still.
And if it was me I'd let him do the chasing, let him come to you!!!;)

Lol , Ha i might try that actually:p

I was a little worried about my friend though when she was a little drunk am pretty sure everyone saw us as we were right outside ( its a glass door so they could see us if they wanted) But i have texted him to see if he wants to meet up again etc.So i will see what he says lol

Check your pal is okay with this first and if she is then go for it - but make sure he's sober the next time you see him. If he was so drunk he was throwing up it sounds more like a drunken snog than the start of something lovely:(. It all sounded lovely till I got to that part:(

Check your friend is ok with it and if she is then just take it slow. As Flipo has said alcohol can have an impact on situations.

grose that he threw up by the way:rolleyes::D

Could be either that he likes you or that he was p*ssed and nothing more. You really won't know until you see him when he's sober. And some blokes do do a good impression of being quite sober when they're not, so the fact he didn't look too drunk isn't really an indicator I'm afraid :(

I don't know how you could snog someone after they'd thrown up though. Eugh :eek:

Oh I just went back 20 years in my head! As chliched as it might sound just be yourself. Invite him out and see what you think of him, just be you and don't play any games. If he likes you then he will want to spend more time with you, if not then it is just "different horses for different courses" :p (couldn't resist). Spending his time with you that evening definately bodes well, so go for it!

Thanks everyone, I dont know it was confusing as like one minute whe was sitting on lizs knee and soon after he was talking to me etc so idk it could be that it was more the drink etc. Though .. ok i like him but i arent in a rush to see him if he wants to meet etc thats fine. I dont really mine honestly.

newrider.com