Worlds greatest wellies

annareeves0

Dec 18, 2007
Bournemouth, Dorset
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I found the world's greatest wellies today. I popped to the market for a mooch round with the ladies this morning and have been keeping half an eye out for a pair of wellies all winter as my old, leopard print ones, had split. And I quite literally stopped in my tracks at the sight of them. The guy on the stall was laughing at me as I was clearly quite overexcited.
I love purple and happened to be wearing a purple cardi thingy and had my purple handbag so the boots too must have made quite a picture.
Here they are, the boots that made my moring and made me smile enormously. They are a metallic purple in real life :D

Attachments

• 183411_10150181762053793_608888792_8399542_2771088_s.jpg
    183411_10150181762053793_608888792_8399542_2771088_s.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 35
We have the purple brigade at the yard... purple everything from feed bins, tack, numnahs, brushes, everything - you name, they'l get it (in purple :D). I think this would be a welcomed addition to the purple-ness :D:D

You do seem very happy and excited... although you're going to have to wear them in the ud and get them dirty :O;)

You do seem very happy and excited... although you're going to have to wear them in the ud and get them dirty :O;)

Im considering just leaving them on the shoe rack in the hallway so people can admire them as the come in the house. Ive lasted all winter with no wellies so cant see why i should spoil their loveliness now!

Im considering just leaving them on the shoe rack in the hallway so people can admire them as the come in the house. Ive lasted all winter with no wellies so cant see why i should spoil their loveliness now!

Brilliant, love it - show wellies! And on a different note, how have you lasted the winter without any wellies?!

Brilliant, love it - show wellies! And on a different note, how have you lasted the winter without any wellies?!

Great land that dries out really quick and rarely poaches (with some careful management) plus do everything sturdy walking boots that get so muddy they arent allowed in the house and Rosie's sides get mud streaks :wink:

To be fair I usually only wear my wellies walking the dogs!

newrider.com