WOOHOO!!!!!! Update Thread!!!!

Sunshine*

Jun 16, 2005
Sauble Beach, Ontario, CANADA
So some of you may remember the pics I posted of the growth on my horses side... the thread was "Please calm my fears and tell me it's a wart!"

Well I had the vet out, and he came back today to remove the ...... *drum roll*...........

WART

YEAH!! It was only a wart!!! $112.26 later I am relieved that he is healthy!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooo happy and relieved for you. Anytime I am worried about a scrape or a nic on my horse, I just think about some of the other horrific things everyone else has gone through. I am glad he is okay!!! :)

Well rightly enough, everyone was warning me that it looked like Sarcoids... I got real scared lol.. I just bought him a few months ago, so was also disappointed!!

I couldn't be there when it was removed as I am three hours away at school.. but I was calling for hourly updates LOL.. poor boy has four stitches and no mum to baby him!!!! He also got uptodate on all his shots which is nice, this way I don't have to dish out the money twice!!

Ah well, I'm just happy he's ok!! I know that warts can come back because they are a virus.... I just hope they aren't all as big as this one was.. it was so ugly!! LOL

newrider.com