Woohoo, tax return done

squidsin

Feb 16, 2013
Every year it fills me with dread from about December, just hanging over me like a grim spectre, even though I hardly ever have to pay any money. Every year, I do it in January, for no obvious reason. But now it's done and I am freeeeeeee!

Right, now that's done I need to mend the massive hole in her stable rug Poppy has made itching her bum on the door. I can tell the clasp of her chain is the culprit as it has a huge wodge of tail hair in it. Onwards and upwards eh...

Well done! I'm still chasing up the last 30 of my clients that need their tax returns doing! It's the same guys each year that dump a year's worth of stuff on me in Jan, ho hum!

Hmm interesting. I fear Mr T and I should also be embracing ours....still, not so bad as the dreaded VAT return. Now I really do hate doing that....

make sure you don't get taken in by one of the fake sites....and get charged £400.00

I have done my already in November, like to get them out of the way, but I have vat to look forward to on Friday!

Okay, rub it in why don't you? :giggle:

That's what I should be doing right now instead of looking on here....right, I think that's it, you have galvanised me into action!

make sure you don't get taken in by one of the fake sites....and get charged £400.00

I have done my already in November, like to get them out of the way, but I have vat to look forward to on Friday!

There's a really convincing one of those if you Google government gateway. Well dodgy!

newrider.com