woohoo just rang up about lessons but..

hannah_xx

Safi
Jan 2, 2009
Essex
uk.youtube.com
:D:D
im soo excited but nervous!
should i have a group lesson on Saturdays at 1:30 (£13.50 for half an hour)
Or
have a private lesson every few weeks during the week? (£23 for half an hour)
hmm

woo im well excited i have decided to go today! at half 1 so i better go and get ready!
i have not had a lesson for about a year and i have not been to the RS for a year i cant wait to see my old friends and loan pony!!!! :D

ahh im such a geek, i have not been this excited in a long time! :D

Hope your lesson went well! :)

I always find that a private lesson is much more productive, even if it means you have to settle for fewer of them because of price. You learn so much more on a one to one basis.

You could always intersperse the two, because it's always a challenge when in a group lesson to NOT let your horse just follow the one in front and get it to do what you want! ;)

Thnaks yeahh my lesson went well :)
i know what your saying about private lessons maybe i will start having some after afew group lessons. But my lesson today there was only 2 of us so it was fine :)

Im going to make a new thread in a little while about my day (with pics of course) lol
x

really in a group you want more then 30 min, because your warm up alone should be between10-15 min good solid work 15-20 min if your on a new horse and working things out.... so 30 min is little to no time. even in a private you want 45 min realistically.

depending on your exeprience group lessons can be adventageous. but if your experienced private ones or semi-private ones can be better but depends on the level of the group and what your seeking to gain from the instruction

newrider.com