WOOHOO go me and amba - jumping yeeee!

kirstie

Dec 6, 2005
North East
I jumped again tonight it was 3rd cross the highest i'd jumped in a long time, we started off warming up and she was going well, so i put her in front of a pole on the ground, i felt her slowing down so squeezed and talked loads to her and she went over first smile :D

Next a double but not as jumps as poles first wings one pole on the ground, second wing two poles, she went over the first and ran out the second approached more postively and she went over 4 times nicely second smile :D

Next making the second part of the double a first hole cross went over pole, she refused first time but i circle her and she jumped absoultely massive and she did bigger everytime, until it felt like 6th straight, third smile :D

then i put the other jump up to third hole glided over that fourth smile :D

Now we did have a problem something i think i did wrong but we sorted it out, i asked dad to put it up third hole straight she refused it 5 times had no energy and yes i could of made her go over but i didn't want to push her, so i put it back down 3ed cross and she flew over 4 times so we did succeed in the end.

Going from this ( don't comment thanks)

http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=9E7F947D1C34B4F8

from haven't got a video but just imagine from the vid above the we were going more energtic me and her and we went over it, happy ! :D

WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :p :D :p

newrider.com