Woo hoo my fencing came in !!

horseandgoatmom

Dec 3, 2014
Rhode Island,New england
It not exactly the prime time of year for fencing orders so it took tractor supply
a bit longer for it to come in but yea it came in Friday and we got one load picked u and set up on sat and the second load Yesterday;):):D
OMG just in time since snow is coming today and we are getting a change for sure to more wintery weather.:(

I'm so thrilled with them

IMG_2978.JPG

IMG_2974.JPG

IMG_2966.JPG

IMG_2976.JPG

It is amazing how making them 5 panels bigger seemed to increase the size a lot :D:);)

One will be left completely clear ( the closest one) and the one closer to the back tree line will be used to freelonge on obstacles .

I have decided to leave the little sandy ring area open and low fenced like a dressage ring.

Woo hoo I'm so thrilled!!!

Well its going to be the first time for Washington, Jefferson and Chester to see snow - so I guess I'm lol ok with it!~!:rolleyes:

Its just getting light out now and there is a god coating on the ground - guess when I feed I can walk out to the road
to see how well they treat them.
I don't know how much snow this area gets yet.:(:mad:
I suspect more than the old place but" Paradise"
is worth having a bit more snow!!!:)
Late yesterday the kids were lounging -- they wont be doing that today!

IMG_2987.JPG

That fencing will work out great. I should buy stock in TRACTOR SUPPLY though!:rolleyes:

Reactions: MrA and Trewsers
IMG_3071.JPG IMG_3065.JPG IMG_3061.JPG The snow ok it WAS kind of pretty and no one seemed to mind it.
Even down by the little narrow bride was quite pretty and the roads WERE GOOD!!! (that's a good thing) There are a couple steep hills out to the main road.
IMG_3053.JPG

IMG_3064.JPG

IMG_3072.JPG

We had a day of sun to get rid of some but
its snowing again now.
Waiting for the morning news to see how much they say.

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com