Wish me luck!!

Oldarida

Nov 9, 2011
Merseyside
It's the big day tomorrow, joint lesson with granddaughter is booked for 2.30 & she still has no idea that I'll be joining her in the school.
All the RS staff have been warned to behave as if they don't know me when we get there & they all seem to be looking forward to seeing her face when I ride in (most of them know her because she learned to ride there & was a regular at the yard till she got her first loan horse a couple of years ago). I just hope the group of RI's peering round the corner doesn't give the game away lol.
I also hope I ride a bit better than I did last week or I'll end up looking like a right pillock :D
How hard is it to ride with your fingers crossed??

Will anyone be there to capture the look on her face? Be great if someone could appear as if by magic with a camera.

The sun is out and you will spend the afternoon on horseback with someone you love - how could we wish you more luck than that? Have a great time!

There will definitely be some video footage, my daughter-in-law has been practising with my new camera. Still pictures might be difficult, they are usually my responsibility & everyone else is scared to use my (quite expensive) DSLR. Hopefully I'll be able to twist someone's arm a bit...

newrider.com