Wintec Isabell Werth Dressage saddle - opinions?

Riley Roo

Mar 14, 2008
North Wales
Just looking for a cheap dressage saddle at the moment 'til i can afford an Albion.

Have had a wintec on Riley before - although the 500 didn't fit and the 2000 did :confused: so was wondering what you thought of the wintec isabell werth dressage.

Is it a good economy dressage saddle? Any bad experiences? Good seat position? Stirrup bars? Knee blocks? etc :)

I brought one recently and it is a lovely saddle.It does seat you into the correct position and horses seem to like them.Unfortunately due to a back problem I found riding in it actually hurt my back so I have now decided to sell mine on.Mine is the wintec isabelle worth dressage with flock.Aparantly they tend to fit better than the cair version although I don't know why:confused:I paid 250 for mine secondhand so they are not neccessarily a cheap saddle to buy unless you are going for the new ones which cost over 600.

I brought one recently and it is a lovely saddle.It does seat you into the correct position and horses seem to like them.Unfortunately due to a back problem I found riding in it actually hurt my back so I have now decided to sell mine on.Mine is the wintec isabelle worth dressage with flock.Aparantly they tend to fit better than the cair version although I don't know why:confused:I paid 250 for mine secondhand so they are not neccessarily a cheap saddle to buy unless you are going for the new ones which cost over 600.

I'd be buying mine secondhand - don't worry :)

Out of interest what size is yours if you're thinking of selling it on? ;) :D

newrider.com