Wild animals

That's the really interesting bit, the stump was completely healed and seems to not be hindering the mouse in any way, we didn't notice for a while when he was put into the tank he was running about just like normal. Cat caught him though so small injury on his back but looks positive for release very soon 🤞

Reactions: Trewsers
Oh so sweet, I love a little mouse. Is he an ordinary field mouse? We have those in the garden, but the mice in our loft are yellow-necked wood mice and protected, which makes me happy, actually/ I don't grudge them the odd bit of stolen avocado.

Reactions: MrA and Jessey
Oh so sweet, I love a little mouse. Is he an ordinary field mouse? We have those in the garden, but the mice in our loft are yellow-necked wood mice and protected, which makes me happy, actually/ I don't grudge them the odd bit of stolen avocado.
Yes just a regular wood/ field mouse. I've never seen a yellow necked wood mouse but I would love to! I'll have to ask next time I'm in if they ever get them there, not that I hope they would but just out of interest.

IMG_20220123_095053.jpg
Really short on volunteers today, but I did take this picture whilst preparing some special food for a few of the hogs that are struggling to gain weight in ICU

newrider.com