Why I have been missing in action

just a note to anyone who has noticed -- I have been a bit absent the past few weeks -- this is just an update to say life is getting back to normal...

My 88 yr old dad (who looks after my 85 yr old mum) had some surgery, so I was pretty absorbed in supporting him through that (with my sisters help) and just keeping things going

anyhow, the good news is he came through it fine, is just having some radiotherapy to tidy things up then a good prognosis --

along with that I have moved to a lovely yard in Milton Keynes with TWO indoor schools, so confidence coaching can now be YEAR ROUND if people come to me -- that is great news!

I also have a lovely new horse to train -- a 4 yr old Friesian x tb called George who is being given an NH foundation and then being taken into classical dressage, so if you are near MK and want to drop in and see how we are doing, just drop me a line -- you are very welcome!

and to anyone who's missed me -- I will be back in touch one to one this week as things return to a more balanced way -- thanks for your patience!!!

regards to all

Cathy

WOW really sounds like loads have been going on for you!

Glad your dad is feeling a bit better. :smile:

Your new yard sounds like it will be amazing (one indoor school would sound amazing to me!)

And as for the new horse to play with - he sounds fab too.

I'd love to pop in sometime but you are a bit far away, will definitely let you know if i'm ever down your way though.

Glad to see you back Cathy, i am going to Bedford at the end of Sept so may pop in to see you on the way back home!

George sounds gorgeous! :smile:

Gosh is sounds like you've been under a lot of pressure lately.

I hope your dads ok? My mum had radiotherapy at the end of last year but fairly low level and only 10 sessions. She didn't need an op either.

That was hard enough.

You have my admiration xxx

newrider.com