Why does this always happen?

Dark Storm

Well I'll be a Krampus's Auntie! :D!
Jan 4, 2009
Hadfield
I've up to now, avoided getting my Oh's flu, which he's now pretty much over, including the chest infection he got straight after..
I took a week sick (Dr's note) with a bad hip, which needed rest, and my job was certainly not helping the healing process (long story)..
I've been suffering palpitations, which have been diagnosed as ectopic beats (I have a premature beat).. I have to wear a 24 hour monitor, which has yet to be arranged..
Now my work doesn't know about this as I feel it's not worth mentioning anything until I know what's fully going on in that department (they jump to conclusions)..
Now I've come down with what appears to be a bad chest, and the starts of that flu, which has been threatening me for the last 2 weeks... I'm really hoping I'm better by Monday, I really need to get back on an even keel:frown:

Oh DS I hope you get your monitor soon.

OH has man flu or swine flu or even lung cancer he cant make up his mind but is too ill to do any thing other than breath and moan.

I think the bug is doing the rounds this xmas, lot of family have been ill and both us and the boys are trying to get over it.

The doctor annoyed me a bit, as when she read out the results of my blood tests (which were as she said fine), she said my liver was ok, well borderline, but not to worry (WTF!?)... I hate it when they half tell you things.. what did she mean by borderline? Will I have problems later in life? I don't even drink that much, low strength cheap wine is the most we manage these days, not into the higher percentage wines..
I don't smoke, don't take drugs, and yet, I still get stitched up so to speak:unsure:

newrider.com