Why do I learn useless information!

One of my sons is an avid collector of the most minute and ridiculous information on almost any subject you care to mention and weirdly he retains every detail forever......I try not to yawn when the latest 'revelation' is sprung on me but secretly I am quite impressed with his capacity to hear/read/retain forever. In one ear and out the other for me lol!

I want to leave my body to science. They can diagnose what was wrong with me after and only inflict the planet the once. :D :D

Reactions: Trewsers
Useless but interesting fact I learned today - modern bloodhounds used for Clean Boot hunting were 'developed' by crossing Foxhounds with pure Bloodhounds. Apparently the reason for this is that Bloodhounds are bad tempered and don't like to live and work with other dogs, they like to do their own thing. Fascinating. Always wondered why the hunt Bloodhounds look so much prettier and lighter built than Clement Freud's Bloodhound, Henry (who??? - got to be a certain age).

Reactions: Jessey
Useless but interesting fact I learned today - modern bloodhounds used for Clean Boot hunting were 'developed' by crossing Foxhounds with pure Bloodhounds. Apparently the reason for this is that Bloodhounds are bad tempered and don't like to live and work with other dogs, they like to do their own thing. Fascinating. Always wondered why the hunt Bloodhounds look so much prettier and lighter built than Clement Freud's Bloodhound, Henry (who??? - got to be a certain age).

Now that is interesting and would explain the variety in our local pack. The size of some of them!

Reactions: Bodshi
newrider.com