Why cant i reply to thread?

Cleanboots

Feb 3, 2010
I am trying to respond to the thread about LWBT and i am not allowed to respond as i do not have permission?????

Ideas anyone?

Can I please be paid £1 towards Rio's vet bill for every time I type this reply? ;)

You cannot reply to posts which are posted in the Classified sections. This includes the latest LadyWithTheBaby thread which is posted in Horses Offered.

Only the OP can add to their posts in Classified sections. :)

Cough up, Admin...That will be another £1 please. I'm doing well today! :giggle:

Can I please be paid £1 towards Rio's vet bill for every time I type this reply? ;)

You cannot reply to posts which are posted in the Classified sections. This includes the latest LadyWithTheBaby thread which is posted in Horses Offered.

Only the OP can add to their posts in Classified sections. :)

Cough up, Admin...That will be another £1 please. I'm doing well today! :giggle:

Sorry KV.

I have not logged on much so i did not know you kept saying this.

Sorry KV.

I have not logged on much so i did not know you kept saying this.

:giggle: No worries, it's just that the classified sections seem to cause SO much confusion!! :giggle:

Not having a go at you, just find it frustrating too that so many threads get mis-posted and people can't reply... It's usually Tack & Saddlery threads that end up in there and no-one can answer them - hence I frequently have to type out why!! ;)

Would still be a good way of making 'vet bill' ££ though! :D

newrider.com