Who thinks shetlands cant jump???

Jenny2502

Puzzle and Milly
Apr 21, 2007
Birmingham
This is Milly today she absolutly loved it within 5 mins of introducing her to them all i had to do was stand in the middle and she was jumping herself, it was just as if you could see a huge grin on her face.

What do you think? I know she jumped a few flat but at least she wasnt point blankly refusing or running out. This is the 1st time shes ever jumped. shes walked over poles before.

jump5.jpg

jump3.jpg

jump2.jpg

jump1.jpg

jump4.jpg

sorry about the picture quality again :rolleyes: on my phone and stills again.

please post pics of your shetlands jumping :D

I don't know anyone who thinks Shetlands can't jump ! After all, if they couldn't jump, the Shetland Grand National would be more like a Shetland Derby.

The little blighters can limbo as well, and walk through walls...I've never figured out how to keep them in if they don't want to be in !

Glad Milly enjoyed her jumping session, though. She definitely looks like she is having fun.

heh dont i know it, shes a lil s*d for getting through fences and stuff.
I gave her another bath today, she really hates the hose, but shes getting used to it sloooowly.

she really did enjoy her jumping, and i never thought of the shetland grand national *durr*, now i just need my jockey to jump her and we're set!! ;)

my shetland can jump, she can also walk through electric fencing and not get zapped, she also broke into the yard the other day and i still dont know how she did it

when she is old enough to jump proper jumps i think she will be good as she is fast also.

Our Shetlands & Minis are great jumpers. They jump bushes etc in the field for fun & have amazing scope! cute pictures.

newrider.com