who is the tallest pony rider on here?

Weds-2009

Apr 13, 2009
Hi all

I've been riding since January and so far have preferred the ponies :) There are four ponies I've ridden at my RS - all about 14.2hh. I'm much more suited to the 16.2 horses but seem to have had more fun on the ponios so far!

I'm 5' 9" - am I the tallest (regular) pony rider on here?
x

Hi all

I've been riding since January and so far have preferred the ponies :) There are four ponies I've ridden at my RS - all about 14.2hh. I'm much more suited to the 16.2 horses but seem to have had more fun on the ponios so far!

I'm 5' 9" - am I the tallest (regular) pony rider on here?
x

Nope.:) I'm 5'9" and ride 14.0000 hh.:D But it looks like we're tied for second behind scottishterrier.;)

I'm 5'9 and my main riding pony is a haflinger who is a smidge over 13.3 hands and the newest haflinger who I am working on training right now is a solid 13.2 hands. 14.2 seems tall for me! LOL.

I havce 'dwarf tendencies' as my OH calls it (he delights in calling me one of the seven dwarves names dependent on my mood - Dopey comes up most frequently!) so not even going to bother, buttt

PICTURES!

hi i have a 14hh pony and i am 5'9 so look bit big but she is more than able to carrying me.... i do ride very long that doesnt help...

please excuse the saddle it always slips forward!!!!

having been able to ride her thro since april as i found out she is in foal.

twink.jpg

newrider.com