Where to learn?

linz20

Nov 8, 2005
nottingham, england
I'm interested in getting back into western again. I use to ride western but i would class my self as a beginner as its been years now. I mastered walk, jog and lope and rein back. but my other half wants to learn he's never properly ridden only on lead rein at a walk and trot on my friends 14.1 english style pony. Where can i learn to ride again? i live in cotgrave in nottingham.

I would recommend Susie Bowie in Cranoe, Leics. She has Criollo horses all ridden western. The countryside is beautiful and it would give you both a really great start in western riding. I love it there, it's really given me my confidence back, and I'm sure your OH would love it too. Great fun in the open countryside rather than confined to a school!

www.grangefarmcriollohorses.com

I have a criollo in Bunny just down the road...may be moving to clipston...even closer! If you have a few lessons with Susui Bowie you could come out riding with me. I'm going to Grange farm on Saturday to buy a second criollo. pm me if you want to meet up some time:)

I have a criollo in Bunny just down the road...may be moving to clipston...even closer! If you have a few lessons with Susui Bowie you could come out riding with me. I'm going to Grange farm on Saturday to buy a second criollo. pm me if you want to meet up some time:)

oh that's lovely. are you moving your horse's down here as well?

newrider.com