Where do you start ...?

LindaAd

Feb 20, 2000
Dorset, UK
Visit site
Hehehe, muddu Hebe! She didn't look too bad.... She is lovely looking though, what a nice face she has - and she looks in good order condition wise too - you must be very pleased.

Aww bless her, this is what Belle looks like every day!
She loves a good roll, usually in the muddiest bit she can find and usually just before I arrive at the yard.
Ditto what Trewsers said re condition and her being a pretty girl too.

I like your itching post, does Hebe use it? I know mine loves to rich her bum on the school post and rail if not checked.

Thanks for the comments and the compliments. She has got a sweet face, although she's not one of your elegant Haffies ...
Trewsers and Kite Rider, I think she has a bit too much condition; I really struggle to keep the weight off her. At the moment she gets whatever grass is left - out 24/7 - and a small slice of hay once a day, since everything's been so wet.
newforest, both Hebe and her companion, an Irish cob, love the scratching post - they both use it a lot, and Hebe uses it to take off her rope headcollar if you don't watch her too. It does (mostly) stop them from scratching on the fence-posts and knocking them down, so I think it's worth it.

She might not be one of those 'elegant' Haffies as you put it but she looks like a 'proper' Haffie, she reminds me a lot of my Belle good old fashioned leg in each corner kind of girl, but then I am biased.

Oh she doesn't look too bad! I love her fluffy tummy - that's a very snoggable spot between the front legs at this time of year :redface:

newrider.com