Where do I find a Criollo?

Crunchin

Jul 5, 2009
West Country
My friend has been riding a Criollo who belonged to someone locally and he has been sold so she is looking to buy one for herself. He came from the Criollo place in Wiltshire or Berkshire but we can't seem to find them on the internet anymore. Does anyone know if they've closed down or can point us in the direction of another reputable Criollo dealer. Many thanks.

Hi,

All I have for sale is two foals this year - both out of TB dams and by a papered, licensed Uruguayan Criollo stallion. Very very cute but not much good if she's looking for a riding horse!! :D I know of a nice mare for sale in Cheshire, jumps very well, played a bit of polo and a lovely ride but would that be too far for you?

Is it the Criollo farm you were looking for? The website was there a few days or a week ago because I was looking, but it seems to be down now - might just be a temporary problem with the website (hopefully). There is also this one
http://www.grangefarmcriollohorses.com/
- but again probably too far as it's in Leicestershire. I'm hoping to go there for a ride to try out Criollos cos I've never met one and would love to have a go at western riding too.

Hi,

All I have for sale is two foals this year - both out of TB dams and by a papered, licensed Uruguayan Criollo stallion. Very very cute but not much good if she's looking for a riding horse!! :D I know of a nice mare for sale in Cheshire, jumps very well, played a bit of polo and a lovely ride but would that be too far for you?

I've just had a look at your website, very beautiful foals

My friend has been riding a Criollo who belonged to someone locally and he has been sold so she is looking to buy one for herself. He came from the Criollo place in Wiltshire or Berkshire but we can't seem to find them on the internet anymore. Does anyone know if they've closed down or can point us in the direction of another reputable Criollo dealer. Many thanks.

Just noticed a mare on horsequest that might be worth a look. She's under foreign breeds and imported from Argentina. 18yo and £1500 but might be perfect if you are just looking for a quiet hack?

Anyone know what's happening with the Criollo farm in Hampshire? (formally wiltshire) their old website criollofarm.com seems to be down now - so is campocriollo.com a new site for the same people?

Just trying to book a day ride with them if they're still doing them :)

newrider.com