Where can I find...?

drookitsheep

Jul 8, 2004
Scotland
A lightweight turnout rug with a fixed full neck.......but, I'm looking for one with just lightweight filling in the body part of the rug only, and no filling in the neck part.

I have an old Weatherbeeta one which is now falling apart beyond repair, but the only lightweight rugs I can find are either effectively rainsheets, or with 220g fill in the body and 180g fill in the neck. Anyone got any suggestions where I can get one?!

Thanks for your reply - I'd noticed that one also, and it's probably the nearest thing I've seen so far to what I'm looking for. I was hoping to find one with lightweight fill in just the body but I can't find one anywhere. The old one I already have like that was one which my boy came with, but Weatherbeeta don't seem to do it any more.

Still maybe that one would be better and I could layer up with a fleece underneath and that would solve the neck fill problem. Oh the joys of rugs :rolleyes:

Or, buy a lw and take the filling out of the neck?

I'm sure someone on here buys rugs off ebay and removes the stuffing, as it's often still cheaper than buying one new.

newrider.com