When you're schooling isn't going as planned.....

domane

Retired cob mum
Jul 31, 2005
IMG-20170514-WA0020-800x580.jpg
:p

In all honesty, she wasn't being a moo bag, merely shaking her head when Dom snapped. But it made me giggle.

Our proper schooling is actually done at walk at the moment, as we work on walking in straight lines (practising inside leg to outside hand) and bending and flexing, with more on the left rein, as rehabilitation too. However, since G had a could of "whoopee" moments at canter in the school a few weeks back, I chuck in a little of the faster stuff to keep proving to myself that she IS fundamentally well-behaved. My confidence and mojo are fragile!! Hence the face of concern!!!

IMG-20170514-WA0019-800x618.jpg

Standing and flexing is a much happier affair for me! :p

Cuddles at the end.... "Ah gerroff mum"

IMG-20170514-WA0021-600x757.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20170514-WA0017-600x901.jpg
    IMG-20170514-WA0017-600x901.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 5
I like the purple ear bonnet. The colour really suits. We are just a boring black this year.
We had to cut a forklock poke hole. I notice you haven't. :)

I like the purple ear bonnet. The colour really suits. We are just a boring black this year.
We had to cut a forklock poke hole. I notice you haven't. :)
No I just part her mane and tuck it back behind each headpiece strap, around the joint where the browband is. Remarkably, it stays put. She has as bad "hat hair" as me after a long hack though!!

Reactions: Kite_Rider
I part Billy's forelock and tuck behind the ears. His mane and forelock are massive. The bridle over the pole keeps it all in place.
I was thinking of trying an ear bonnet for Billy's headshaking. Purple is my favourite colour. I like your combination, it goes well on the black/white. Think I will have to do the same, we'll have a matching pair. I haven't a purple numnah though.

newrider.com