Whats your horses proper/show name

Pencilbeckett

Mar 12, 2009
Staffordshire
Really love the long names our horses have and just wondered what other peoples horses are called.

Ozzy my dales is registered as Cambercastle Osbourne its so posh it makes me laugh :D

He is out of Village Voyager and Tamarvale Lady May :)

Tia is 'Calamity Jane II' - we don't know her parentage, but you can register cobs with BSHA without that information, and a lot of cobs have funny names. it suits her down to the ground :)

My cob Bob isnt registered or anything but his show name is Twinkle Toes, due to the fact he has big feathery feet and is no not light on them !

Rio is just plain old Rio. Tess on the other hand is Toute Douce out of Tout Ensemble and Romany Mystery, she is a Tb princess after all:cool:

Summer is Summer

TinyPony is registered as 'her Tiny Pony'

joePony is registered as joePony for eventing, but occasionally shows as 'Joseph McPony' for hunters

Rosie is "Eden's Rose", she is by Edukt out of The Country Rose. She's a princess too. She occasionally shows jumpers as 'My Silly Saddlebred'.

My mare Cariad doesn't have a show name, so I just enter her as Cariad. ;)

My TB Jo is an ex racehorse, and his racing name was Bangagin. Yuk!! When we entered shows I used to enter him as Mojo - much nicer! :D

Brook is Highland Brook, Jess is Hanborough Jezabel and Daisy Painters Padfield, although my daughter hates that and calls her Oops a Daisy lol.

Liz

I have Inkstack Imperial - Inky (or Impy when he's naughty) and Colourville Sundae - Sunny.

I had a TB Max who was registered as Max Power. Other horses I have ridden frequently are Gortmore Spot - Frank, Statesman II - Roscoe, Clinton's Lad - Clinton, Hot Date - Mouse and Flight O' Fancy - Lucy.

All are BE registered :) (Except my own babies)

Jaspers is Lambury Crazy Diamond -His breeder named him before he was born and he has an odd white diamond on his need :eek:

Jen is just Jenny although her passport says Jenny Wren

newrider.com