What's Your Favourite Colour?

No_Angel

Apr 20, 2003
Ireland
I've always had a soft spot for Chestnuts, and anything Spotty, but I've become quite partial to Buckskins. I saw a lovely Buckskin on FB this morning. I think my next horse might end up being a Buckskin Connemara.

What about you ? :D

I always aspired to black horses but you know once I got involved with horse I realised I loved them all! Now there isn't really any one colour that I'm drawn to. Of course I just knew I'd end up with two greys....heheeee.

I love duns, all of them, and anything loud overo, brindles too but I think if I could pick just one it would be gurello
Blimey Jessey I don't even know what half of those are!
If I could pick anything I would love a dun but I've always been drawn to greys too, we have two stunning grey boys at our yard, I had a lovely dapple grey rocking horse as a child so I think the love of greys comes from that, would never have a palamino as always think they look like Barbie horses, but I also rather like a chestnut with a flaxen mane and tail. ;)

Reactions: No_Angel
I'm a sucker for a chestnut with a wide blaze and four white socks.... that'd have me drooling every time.

My mare is liver chestnut and super-pretty but I have a soft spot for spotty horses and coloured horses. I'd love a black-and-white sports horse.

Well, given that both my horses have been bay. - I'm inclined to say bay must be my favourite colour :D

When I bought Star his owner showed me pictures of him as a 3 year old and he was really dark, steel grey. Shame they don't stay that way!
Looking at the updates I get from his current owner he's really fleabitten now

newrider.com