What's your favorite flower?

Kite_Rider

Cantering cabbage!
May 18, 2009
Just looking at the fabulous photo's of snowdrops on another thread got me thinking what my favourite flower is, I started with my tree peonies, then thought about my orchids, then the snowdrops and bluebells, then the honeysuckle, geranium, hellebores, etc then I realised I love them all really, So what's yours?

Just asked Mr T and he likes tulips and crocus. I love the colour of dandelions - I always think it's a shame they are classed as a weed. They are so bright and jolly.

Guess my fav "proper" flower would have to be dark coloured roses. "Beast" roses (as in Beauty and the Beast.

Just asked Mr T and he likes tulips and crocus. I love the colour of dandelions - I always think it's a shame they are classed as a weed. They are so bright and jolly.

Ah but Trewsers, a weed is simply a flower growing in the wrong place, I always think dandelion seed heads are so pretty too.

Wild violets, and also wild cowslips - when I first see these nestling in my hedgerows I know that spring is really here.:smile:

newrider.com