What's your dog walking terrain like?

palmerlover52

Feb 21, 2006
Portsmouth
In the title really!

What do you have around you?(With pictures if you can!)

I've got beaches and parks, mainly...

cnv00020-1-500x335.jpg

Mainly we walk here though, the common.

DSCF1276.jpg

The dogs love it, as you can see! :D

DSCF1216.jpg

DSCF1333.jpg

Oh that looks like such a nice place for walking.....Queen Elizabeth Country Park around here is like that but it's a fair drive away from me, about 30 minutes I think.

My woofs won't go in the water - Georgio jumped in a puddle when she was TEEEENY and it came up to her nose, so she won't go in, and Sage just copies Georgio! I'd love to see them splashing about.

SDC10031.jpg
SDC10134.jpg
SDC10137abc.jpg
SDC10155.jpg

A few local places where I take my dogs. Only two of these hounds are mine, the ginger one in the first pic and the tri-JR on the beach and in the last pic.

What part of the beach do you take your woofs to? I want to take my grans dog but she's paranoid that they dogs arent allowed on any of it and we will get fined :rolleyes:

Nah, it's fine. There are restrictions on it during the summer months more towards Southsea end but to be honest noone pays attention to them ;)

We walk them by Eastney end, but only 'cause it's by where I live and I'm too lazy to walk up to Southsea :p

The beach I'm on is one on the Solway coast on the Scottish side. When the tide's out, and you know the right route (I don't), you can walk to Cumbria (not that I would, either!). Mudflats all the way! The dogs get in a filthy state but it's great fun and they sleep for hours afterwards. Just perfect!

newrider.com