What's planned for this weekend ladies?

Trundlecat

Jun 14, 2007
Deepest darkest South Yorkshire.
Anyone doing anything exciting? Any shows on anywhere?

I'll be hacking out on Ted on Sat & going down to do some bonding with new horsey on Sun ready for him coming up here next weekend (9 sleeps eeeekkkkk!!!!). Inbetween that hubby will be flying (& crashing) his model planes & we're taking the boys out for a pick-nick at the local bird sanctuary. It's a wetlands so we're gonna have a go at pond dipping & taking the insect magnifying tank thingy with us.

As for tonight, Friday night's are Chinese night so I starve myself all day then gorge my face on beef curry & collapse in front of a DVD.

I LOVE weekends :D

I'm dredding it! Normally, my weekends are spent relaxing and recovering from the previous week, and getting ready for the coming week, but tomorrow morning I have to get up earlier than I do on work days to spend the morning on my feet battering people with French loaves for a music video :( Given my berevement this week and all the other stress that has come up, I'm struggling with my CFS and because the fatigue is bad, my joint pain is having a louder moan than normal. I don't know why I keep getting dragged in to these things. I would have rather spent a quiet day with the horses.

Firstly - dear DAVIDH, glad your not a lady, was beginning to wonder when I saw that you'd replied:eek: Would like to hear what you're doing anyway:p

I'm going for my riding lesson in the morning, then Sunday volunteered to help out at the stables for our annual competition day. I'm looking after the jumping paddock entrance :D Think I need to get the waterproofs out though, hasn't stopped raining here since last week:(

Trundlecat - I'm starving now you've mentioned chinese takeaways!

Not working!!! :D:D
Am going to go for a big hack tomorrow (Saturday), watch rugby at night. Ride to the creek on Sunday then go to the local western riding club AGM in the afternoon. :)

Well saturaday tommorow morning at 8am im moving my first ever horse long awaited of 20 years to a brilliant local stable near me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have been banned about talking about porsha at work and to my bf at home!!!!!

ONE more sleep, i made her bed up last night a really deep one of shavings, then tonight im going to get some haylage from her present yard and take it to my new one and mix it with hay she going on, and same with her feed, then iv booked all next week of work so i can get her used to having grazing as where she is now she hasent been out on grass for a year!!!! cant wait to see her gallop with the herd!!! well eventually!

Kirby - that is so exciting!! You'd best be here on Sunday to let us know how it went.

Cochise - I'd love to have a go at Western. V v jealous!

Orbvalley - Gonna have some spare ribs in BBQ to start & some prawn crackers too.... I'm dribbling at the thought of it. Good luck with the comp day.

Seeing as you asked so nicely.
Saturday -
8.30am XC schooling with ginger one
1pm delivering horse for someone
4pm sedate hack on ginger one (yeah right, as if that will happen)

Sunday
Morning - DR schooling ginger one then going with friend for second viewing of potential new horse
Afternoon - XC schooling

I'm sure there is something else horsey i am supoosed to be doing but cant think what :eek:

I will let you know a week on tuesday cos not got pc at home, use this one at work arrrmmffffffff!!!!!!!!

dont know what im having to eat, proberly some Hay! its amazing keep waking up and thinking
iv got a horse
iv got a horse
iv got a horse

gone a little bit mad!
i will add in the link of her sale advcert to show you the pic cos it wont let me download one
http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1031314222/73823236.html
she is brilliant been looking after her for a month now. and bought her last week, had a previous post on her vet check and she passed :D

Kirby she is gorgeous!!! Best of luck for tomorrow & every day after that cos you're getting a horse, you're getting a horse, you're getting a horse, you're getting a horse FOR KEEPS, FOR EVER, ALL YOURS!!!

David - V jealous of you too. Never done XC before & gagging for a go with this new horse of mine. Going to horse camp in Aug (hopefully) & will be doing XC for the 1st time there.

Kirby - I'M JEALOUS of your horse, your horse , your horse:D:D
DavidH - I'M JEALOUS of your upcoming weekend:D:D
Trundlecat -I'M JEALOUS of your horse & your chinese:D:D no point coming down here for your hols, we have to drive to spain to get our chinese fix:rolleyes:

Happy weekend everyone:) I really must get off here and go and do something constructive:rolleyes:

Everyone's got more exciting weekends than me:mad:!

My OH is working, so I will be looking after my daughter - like the pond-life idea! Might ask some of her little friends round. Will have a hangover tomorrow morning after Scottish Design awards tonight in Edinburgh.

Will ride Saturday PM when OH gets home - going to visit Capahldubh's new field and school, and possibly arrange with her new YO to use it occasionally!

On Sunday afternoon granny is babysitting to allow me to help set up our riding club's jumps for a little evening show we are having next week.

So Oscar is have a lazy weekend - he had last night off as well, after working hard the night before. Might do some long lining around tha garden on Sunday night. Dont know how I am going to get him fit for our holiday!:eek::confused:

Trundlecat-know what you mean about starving yourself for your Fri chinese, I do the same on Saturday night but for a curry. Im spending Saturday car hunting, got 3 test drives booked then Sunday Im topping my field if the rain stops. Good luck with the new horsey hope youll post some pics when he arrives.

newrider.com