Whats for tea?

Tina2011

Mar 23, 2012
Gateway to europe
Its been another really cold day here today. I have found the perfect 'Yetti' outfit to wear, so I felt snug doing the horses but was glad to get indoors again.

We are all tired out today so we are having Pizza and garlic bread for tea and some sausage rolls later.

Nothing on the box as usual. I might drag out a board game:smile:

We're having roast duck, roast potatoes, carrots, stuffing and gravy. OH cooked the duck this afternoon - made a gravy (which just needs re heating) and we'll pop the spuds and carrots in the oven tonight. We never eat much before 9pm - so I'll be famished!lol. It has been a cold one today hasn't it? The snow has melted a little bit - hurrah but it's still:cold:

Having butternut squash lasagne followed by onken vanilla yogurt and muesli while watching Ally Mcbeal :) happy happy

You're right about nothing on the box either - we've taken to downloading Dr Who on the ipad (old ones) they're great entertainment!lol. Watched some with Tom Baker in last week, that brought back childhood memories..................

I'm having Chicago Town's home-cooked stuffed crust cheezey pizza with coleslaw and Fosters.

My justification is that I've just done a whistle-stop 300 mile round trip to visit my absolute bestest buddy in the world down in Somerset in the last 36 hours so I CBA to cook anything fancy!

(sorry Joe!)

I've Just had mushroom taglietelle, one of my favourites, I cheat and use Campbells condensed mushroom soup to make the sauce, and posh it up with fresh fried mushrooms, parmesan cheese and black pepper. Yum!

Eaten earlier than usual, as off to the pictures soon to watch Django Unchained, the new Tarantino film :D

Er well, boss's mum has gone to Burma for 2 weeks so I am cooking for myself :frown: I used to live alone, so I know I can do it without killing myself, but let's just say my cooking was always a little hit-and-miss on the taste front. Tonight am going to take the coward's way out and bung a pizza in the oven :rolleyes:

Probably a peanut butter sandwich and crisps, must start eating better!

newrider.com