what you all doing this friday night then?

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
Soo?? What's everyone doing tonight? On one of my few fridays off I am stuck at home because no one is doing anything tonight. I have just had a lovely bath and tbh am shattered!

ummm just filling out my tax return….i don't owe as much as i thought i would so i am sure i have done it wrong somehow!!

other than that just watching stuff on TV and surfing the net, i should be cleaning the kitchen as its a bomb site and the hubby is in work….Sophie is in bed so its all very peaceful lol

ummm just filling out my tax return….i don't owe as much as i thought i would so i am sure i have done it wrong somehow!!

other than that just watching stuff on TV and surfing the net, i should be cleaning the kitchen as its a bomb site and the hubby is in work….Sophie is in bed so its all very peaceful lol

Done my tax return. Well waiting for the bill from the accountant and to find out what I own to the tax man.

You better get last years out. That might give you a clue if you missed something. I forgot a couple of years ago to include the bill from my accountant as one of my expenses. That could have offset quite a bit.

Just got in from work. I have a "bar split shift" tomorrow (10:30am - 11:30pm with a 2 hr break) so im going to have a hot bath and an early night

Hmmm, I had dinner with some folk from the yard and am now just chilling with a glass of red before I head to bed.

Feeling a bit down about my break up with the ex last week so am trying to take my mind off it with some horsey reading...

Still on sick leave from work, so I have been in my PJs for most of the day (after riding Ben of course!) and have been drinking wine and eating rice cakes. Off to bed soon.

Aren't we an exciting bunch!! I've had one heck of a long and difficult week at work, am going to have a bowl of cereal and get into bed.

We swam at two gorgeous beaches yesterday (Friday) and then spent our last night in the tent for our camping trip. Packed everything up this morning and drove to another white sand beach for another swim before heading back to Auckland. Just about to go off to feed the horses (it's 4:30pm on Saturday now). I've been driving for 3 hours today and am looking forward to my own bed tonight after sleeping in a tent for three nights! Taking Jazzy to be measured for this season's county shows early tomorrow morning as the entries for our first one close soon!

Watched Midsomer Murder (don't know why as the new actors annoy me!) ate chicken bites and a pepperoni pizza washed down with a glass of the hard stuff (Fosters) then off to bed! Real rock n roll nights...yeah

We swam at two gorgeous beaches yesterday (Friday) and then spent our last night in the tent for our camping trip. Packed everything up this morning and drove to another white sand beach for another swim before heading back to Auckland. Just about to go off to feed the horses (it's 4:30pm on Saturday now). I've been driving for 3 hours today and am looking forward to my own bed tonight after sleeping in a tent for three nights! Taking Jazzy to be measured for this season's county shows early tomorrow morning as the entries for our first one close soon!

Alright for some on the other side of the world. We are all swimming in rain and floods over here.

:cloud9::cloud9:Lets start dreaming of hot sunny beaches.

newrider.com