What Wellies

marsden

Odin Is Worth The Wait
Dec 20, 2003
Scotland
My Toggi wellies have died on me. I got a new pair of hunter wellies but they are a little tight around my calf.... so am asking other calfy riders what wellies do you recommend>?

did you try the hunter huntress ones? they are a bot more generous in the calf.

i got a pair of le chameu (sp) ones years ago off the back of a lorry :)o ) and they are good, but apart for that i got a pair form the garden centre that have the wee buckle on the side just like hunters and they are really roomy. think they where £20 from dobbies.

oh i dunno.... think it was the hunteress one... they were pink :eek: so i don't know..

My calves aren't that big.... or i didn't think they were :(

MUCKBOOTS

Stretch round the more 'curvey' calf and don't fall off when you get stuck in the mud.

agree with the muck boots

the just tog ones at central are only 30ish quid - i have fat calves and i can fit them in :D

They also do the woof boots they my friend has - velcro all up the side in label tabs. They where only 30ish as well. I really like them but won't fit my fat calves! haha

Muck boots :D Ask domane (althoguh may be a sore subject - hers died recently :( ) - she recommended them to me, and they are fab, warm and lovely, and if you get the tynes you can ride in em too :D There tough too. Mine still strong after what can only be described as trudgin through, horrific clayey turnout, 5 days out of 7 since october.

Muck boots, Muck boots and more Muckboots.

If it's just for a sheer wellie and not something you wish to ride in, the Tacks are more comfy ;)
See? I don't need to spread the word anymore, I have so many Muck Boot converts..... ;)

thank you guys... i will try muck boots!

and if i don't like then i'll hunt you's all down!! :p

newrider.com