What to ask when you go to see a horse ?

WeeBarraxO

May 20, 2008
Glasgow
Well I am going to see the little welsh cob I posted about a little while ago, and trying to think of things I need to ask, I've already asked a lot over email,

There was a thread a couple of months back about something similar - it may have been while Vicki100 was thinking of moving? I can't remember. I just trawled back through my last 500 posts which went back to mid August (500 posts since mid August, must get out more!) but can't find my post.

It's just it was a few pages long & had some useful info in it so if you can find that thread, or somebody else can, it would be quite useful for anything you might not yet have thought of.

There was a thread a couple of months back about something similar - it may have been while Vicki100 was thinking of moving? I can't remember. I just trawled back through my last 500 posts which went back to mid August (500 posts since mid August, must get out more!) but can't find my post.

It's just it was a few pages long & had some useful info in it so if you can find that thread, or somebody else can, it would be quite useful for anything you might not yet have thought of.

is this it?

http://www.newrider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224385&highlight=QUESTIONS+viewing+horse

That's the one, good find CFP!

Clearly my memory is not what it was - it's not several pages long & wasn't started by Vicki100! D'oh!

also its not so much ask, and more do e.g. if owner says they are good in open spaces make them prove it and take him/her into a field and see how they are as the owners can lie, but the horse can't

newrider.com