What made you smile today?

Today Chloe made me smile - I let her into one of the empty stables we store extra hay. She loves going int there to inspect it all, well today she decided she needed to sample most of the bales. She helpfully pulled a few down to taste and when I came back from the muck heap she was tossing a bag of hayledge about as though it were as light as a feather! Her face was so funny when I caught her, sort of quizzical crossed with worried eye......:D

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
When i went to bring mine in this afternoon my wee old man Rummy came galloping up the field, I was so pleased I laughed out loud. The last few weeks i was slightly worried about him as he was looking stiffer than usual. He is old and i worry about him in the winter but you wouldn't have thought it if you'd have seen him go:D

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
What made me smile today was watching Belle unwrap an apple from the Christmas paper and scoff the lot whilst leaving the paper relatively unscathed ... she is funny and I love her to bits.

We have been playing cards against humanity... Which is hilarious so lots of laughter!

I'm trying to be really full of Christmas spirit and love and joy - but im feeling really frustrated that I have to go to work to sort out others lives when I won't get many more Christmases with my nan.... I think Scrooge might turn up on the night shift instead of me!!!

We have been playing cards against humanity... Which is hilarious so lots of laughter!

I'm trying to be really full of Christmas spirit and love and joy - but im feeling really frustrated that I have to go to work to sort out others lives when I won't get many more Christmases with my nan.... I think Scrooge might turn up on the night shift instead of me!!!

We are also playing cards against humanity Hahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha sooooo funny!!!

newrider.com