What colour is yours and why

I've got a ventilated riding hat so just black for me.

I do have blue fleece sheep ear warmers to attach when the weather gets colder though ;)

Reactions: newforest
I have a head tourch with rechargeable batteries in it. Brought another head torch a couple of weeks ago from lidl. Think it was £4. It great. Does have a seperate red light too for the back of your head.

They were also selling the ones you can recharge by usb. No idea how good they are so i stuck with batteries.

Mines black with a grey centre panel. It's the horze one. Out of date as far as the safety thing is concerned, but it's never had a knock, and I don't look like a paratrooper in it, ?so it does me. It's the only one I've ever felt presentable in - I've got a narrow face, and look quite menacing in hats. ?Only other one I looked ok in, was a straw cowboy hat my friend in Colorado got me - not much call for those round here.

OK.... you asked.... I have a Gatehouse Conquest fixed peak vented hat for general hacking, which is navy suedette.

For my HS1 I have... (takes deep breath)....

Black velvet
Navy
Royal blue
Light Blue
Red
Mulberry (LeMieux)
Black pink and purple

Think that's all for now actually.

Mines black with a grey centre panel. It's the horze one. Out of date as far as the safety thing is concerned, but it's never had a knock, and I don't look like a paratrooper in it, ?so it does me. It's the only one I've ever felt presentable in - I've got a narrow face, and look quite menacing in hats. ?Only other one I looked ok in, was a straw cowboy hat my friend in Colorado got me - not much call for those round here.
I think I will look like highwayman in my balaclava one! But we are used to people in face coverings now.

• Haha
Reactions: Huggy
OK.... you asked.... I have a Gatehouse Conquest fixed peak vented hat for general hacking, which is navy suedette.

For my HS1 I have... (takes deep breath)....

Black velvet
Navy
Royal blue
Light Blue
Red
Mulberry (LeMieux)
Black pink and purple

Think that's all for now actually.
Have you got a photo of the mulberry. I do like that shade.
I only have four. :)

I just have one and its a Troxel brand Sierra model in dark brown, no designs or cover. OH has the same model but in black. Its definitely gives off a casual vibe but I was really drawn to it when I compared it to the other ones in store. The Sierra model has twice the head protection and since I am on my own so much with my horses the extra protection gives me a little extra comfort. I cringe every time I see it but aside from myself, my trainer, and one little girl riding with her mom my neighbors never wear any sort of head protection when riding their horses.

Right after I bought it there was a near fatal horse accident in front of my house. The little girl had the same brand helmet (Troxel) but the model was one that had the lesser protection. Man, did it get scraped up! That helmet was toast before she hit the ground. Don't worry she was back to 100% in a couple days. From what I understand it was injuries to her back not her head that were the reason for a 2 day stay in the hospital.

• Wow
Reactions: Jessey and Huggy
I've not got many pictures of them in use but you can just make them out here hopefully!

Attachments

• 20201025_180828.jpg
    20201025_180828.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com