What can I buy my vet?

I sent mine a mug. It said worlds best vet and was personalised with his name. He loved it. He sent me a thankyou email also said thankyou in person and when I spoke to someone in the practise they said he had gone round everyone showing them and he was so chuffed with it. I think it was £10.

I also sent him a small box of chocs, similar box also to the poor lady who had to deal with the insurance and one to the receptionists who had dealt me with being slightly hysterical. Just the £2 boxes of heros etc.

I got my vet a nice pen with worlds best vet engraved on it, which she really liked. I think the note means most to most vets though.

You could see if you could get a nice personalised keep cup. Vets spend a lot of time in the car with their coffee or tea and less in the office with a mug!

I have a thermos mug with lid that is slim in the bottom so it fits perfect in my car cup holder. I often make a cuppa and take it with me to work or out in the field. If you can find somewhere that can then personalise it. It might be useful. Mine is a plastic one. Its done well considering the number of times ive dropped it.

Reactions: Jessey
Thanks all. I haven’t sent anything yet, I cant even write the card! It has been 2 whole weeks since I lost him. I have been in a daze for most of it, I never thought it was possible to long for something so much. I really miss him.

It’s 7 years since I lost Minto. Just last night I had the anxiety dream again that I have had since I lost him. You are normal. It will take time. It won’t get “better” but you will start to be able to smile at the memories. Hugs.

newrider.com