What a useless Christmas present...

Cortrasna

Grumpy old nag
Aug 5, 2009
Ireland
I dont want to be ungrateful but for heaven's sake!

We buy the dog food for all 3 of our dogs from the UK - all are on prescription diets of a dry dog food and it is cheaper than buying from our vets. Two terriers are on a sensitivity diet and the colliex is on a weight maintenance diet. They are all VERY speshul and VERY expensive to feed!:redcarded:

We have been buying huge sacks of this stuff from the same UK company for over two years so you could say they know us and our dogs and MUST have cottoned on that they are kept on special diets.:rolleyes:

Guess what the freebie Christmas present was that arrived today (wrapped in Christmas paper)......a tin of the cheapest, mankiest old dog meat you could buy!!:confused:

Think this bit of goodwill and all that to their customers wasnt very well thought out was it?:redcarded: Ah well could re wrap it I suppose and give to my neighbours dog!:biggrin:

Hehe I have just fallen into the world of dog food...thankfully local pet shop (jolleyes) have been fantastic and landed us upright with (now I've researched!) bloody good advice!

newrider.com