What a satisfactory tack shop visit!

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Hurrah for our local shop - got me TWO pairs of jodhs, some Naff all in one tack cleaner, lovely jolly orange leadrope for Chloe, bright blue for Storm - so VERY successful indeed! Hehehe and, the jodhs were a size that I USED to wear before I ballooned after quitting smoking - chuffed about that.
And, Mr T made lunch - we had stir fried chicken with coriander, onions and chilli served on a salad bed with pasta on the side. Bliss. Ooooh, and I've got Feb's edition of Your Horse to settle down with now.. My cup overfloweth.....
Hope you are all having a good day too! Still feeling the Christmas "lurve" as only had a wee bit of work to do today too.

Oh well done Trews, its taken me six years post stopping smoking, and I still haven't lost all the weight I put on lol! Heh ho!
I was online last night taking advantage of my discount for robinsons and bought a new pair of jods. Silly really as their sale started today, but I the ones I wanted weren't reduced so had to use the discount code before it expired at midnight :wink:
I'm still at work just now, got what we think might be laryngitis - can't speak, and so everyone is taking the pee out of me. Very amusing...not!

Oh heck Flipo! That's awful, OH lost his voice once - after I'd finished teasing him I did feel sorry for him, it was most unpleasant! Lots of throat healing vibes!!!

newrider.com