What a naughty boy I have!

tiga

Oct 29, 2007
Brighton, East Sussex
Izzy has let himself out of the field for two nights in a row! He is sometimes a bit bargy in the stable but never in the field.

Last night they were milling about the gate and one of the horses tried to jump over him:eek: and his front legs were over Izzy's bum. While the girls (who were getting two other horses out of the field) were trying to sort it out, Izzy saw the gate open a bit and got out from under the other horse and legged it, closely followed by his mate! They went for a run up the muck heap and then cantered around the school!

Tonight he pushed his way out when the girls were getting two others out and just walked to his stable and waited for someone to come and open the door. Cheeky b***er.

I hope this isn't going to be a normal thing. I don't want to be one of those liveries with the painful horse! Although the first incident wasn't his fault.

I guess there must be something in the air;):D I'm hoping it isn't going to be a regular thing with my big 'un getting out last week:rolleyes:

newrider.com