New forest
Very Sweet black British Miniature stallion
Categories: Stallions at Stud
Advert: 38328
Posted: 09/03/2010
E-Mail: Reply to Ad
Web Site: nfed

Description
Apple Strudle is a cool 4 year old black British Miniature. He is currently feelng the love and is looking for partners for naughty cuddles. He states that a good sense of humour is a must. He likes walks in the country, reading (horse and hound being a favourite), and pref like a non smoker. All applicant please reply via email or phone. Photo prefered.

No Canvassers Please

:p:p hehe i feel like finding a mare to send to him lol

Oh I know that yard. Very nice people and very nice horses. My friend bought a lovely Connie from them.

I saw that ad and it did make me chuckle. I never thought to post it on here but when i read it to my family they just rolled their eyes at me!!!!! I thought it was funny!

You're right he does look a little coy ;) Lovely little chap though but Ill resist the temptation to send Cassi up for a night on the tiles!

I saw that ad and it did make me chuckle. I never thought to post it on here but when i read it to my family they just rolled their eyes at me!!!!! I thought it was funny!

You're right he does look a little coy ;) Lovely little chap though but Ill resist the temptation to send Cassi up for a night on the tiles!

He'd need to be able to climb ladders to cover Misty:p

newrider.com