What a difference

Gimp

Gimpy Gimp Gimp
Jan 19, 2005
I think Ive finally stopped grinning from my drive out this afternoon. Since shes had her teeth done and that nasty wolfy removed, Today was the first day back in the carriage. Lass up the road who babysits for me wanted a ride out with me so picked her and off we went.

Caught my ' YAK' and got her ready, and off we went in the carriage. My my she felt brilliant, just showed what discomfort my darling girl must of been in. She was almost poised waiting for every command, literally soon as I said Trot on she was off, doing some most amazing extension, you could really see her powering through her back, Tail was up and back end totally engaged and propelling herself along. Was smooth and just WOW my face was beaming. On the flip though she wasn't strong or pulling my arms out, she just felt so free. Simple ask to slow down to a walk and she did as she was told with a please mum let me do that again! yet patiently waiting to be asked to trot on a rein with contact but NO pulling.

My god, I bloody love this pony!!! I think shes bordering being one of the best drivers Ive had the pleasure to hold the reins to. Just working on fitness now, this summer is going to be so much fun, I plan some drives to the next village and the shop, through the open hill roads, and picnics :)

Just a proud I love my pony post Im afraid ! Must try and get some pictures/videos of her in action ( *cough @Wally *cough mayneedyourhelp* ) !

The dentist said to me I would notice a difference, her teeth were really quite grotty let alone the sore one he pulled out, poor love had not once complained but niggles said to me something wasnt right. It just goes to show what horses can put up with almost suffering in silence, and also how much BULLS*** ex owners can waffle. Dentist assured me she hadn't been done for along time, different story to what they said! Makes me so cross. Anyway, she was certainly feeling better for it! Light, responsive and little ears pricked!

I'm loving the fact you found this wee girl I am so enjoying reading g about your journey together it makes for such lovely reading and brings a huge smile to my face for you all to have your wee herd and enjoying it so much.

so kind, thankyou, she really was an amazing find plucked out the blue and bought very irresponsibly from an eejit with a pretty picture! Her new carriage will be here soon! will be the next installment ;)

Reactions: Jessey
Ack, the most irresponsible decisions most always turn out to be the most fun and enjoyable ;) exciting news about the new cart!

Reactions: Gimp
She has really brightened up my days !! Little Peerieman brightens up my little ones ( and me!) but posy is something else! Peeriemans cart will be arriving 1st week in June. That will be another fun installment!

Yes you see its all Wallys fault, I messaged her when Rosie was offered to me with the carriage I had originally enquired about.. my words to her were.. " Tell me there is no more room at the Inn" I figured then I couldnt let my interest go any further!. However she didnt!! See all her fault

Reactions: mystiquemalaika
I'm loving your stories, and dare I say it but it gives me a feel to aim for with Hank so keep on with the details please :D you so deserved these 2, I cant wait to hear your adventures in the summer :D

Reactions: mystiquemalaika
that is a lovely read :D Yak aside ;) I bet she is going to be super smart in her summer glory spanking along in harness :D
I am very interested to see what Bree is like with her wolfs out in a couple of weeks, hopefully .

Reactions: Gimp
newrider.com